- Preparing Individuals With Significant Disabilities To Live, Work And Play In Integrated Society: Basic Instructional Concepts
- Students With Significant Disabilities In Integrated Home Schools
- Preparing Individuals With Disabilities To Function Productively In The Real World of Work
- The Integrated Post School Vocational Functioning Of Fifty Workers With Significant Disabilities
- Educational Standards for Students with Significant Intellectual Disabilities
Equipment and Arrangements Needed for Presentations
Thank you for asking me to work with you and yours. As we agreed, I will make a power point presentation of approximately 275,000 kilobytes. I will bring the presentation on a one gigabyte flash drive. In addition, at least the following are needed.
- A screen that is large enough for the size and distance of the audience.
- A room that can be darkened so all can see the screen clearly.
- A computer that is running the Windows Vista Operating System or one that can accommodate Power Point 2007.
- An LCD projector with a minimum resolution of 600 x 800.
- A wireless lavaliere microphone that will allow me to walk from left to right in front of the audience.
- A wireless mouse that uses radio frequency (rf) technology that will allow me to advance and revisit the power point slides manually from a distance of about 30 feet from the computer.
Please realize that this equipment and the associated arrangements are extremely important. Indeed, I cannot make the presentation without them. Thank you for your assistance and please contact me if you experience difficulties.